11/8/10

Bullet Points, No Pictures

I took not one picture this week.  Well, ok, one, but it was already posted on the other blog.  Luckily, I remember bits and pieces of this week without any digital help.

  • I finished interviewing my step-grandma for her personal history.  Now I just have to type it, edit it, compile it in some kind of logical order, add pictures and journal quotes, and have it printed into ten books.  Before Christmas.  Oh crap.
  • I am now only eight books away from making my goal of 60 by year's end.  I have eight weeks to finish, and it will become obvious in a few more bullet points why that will be nearly impossible to complete.  (Not to mention the one above.)
  • I am still sick.  I keep having re-lapses, except they aren't relapses, it's more like I feel fine for a day or so, except for becoming easily exhausted, and then develop a new symptom.  It's just too much fun!  So I finally relented to see a doctor tomorrow.  I'm sure he'll tell me I have a cold and to quit being a pansy.  But if that's the case, then this is The Mutant Cold From Hell, because it's been more than a month now, and as of tonight, I feel almost as crappy as I did on day four.
  • Everyone else is just now catching that Mutant Cold from me.  Why did it take so long?
  • We got Cameron's glasses fixed.  Andrew had a moment of brilliance after the second pair busted.  He suggested we take the lenses out of the frame from the first pair and have them put in new frames.  Duh.  Ten bucks and done.
  • We decided to take that job in Oregon.  We'll find out tomorrow when we're moving.  It'll be sometime between Thanksgiving and New Years.  Oh, the joy.  Nothing like making an 800 mile trip in a moving truck in the dead of winter.  There are some good points to this move, too, but I'm too tired to go into it tonight, and they aren't nearly as interesting as my complaining certainly is.
  • It's one in the morning, and past my bedtime.  (Stupid Avatar)  Good night, All.  Have a happy week!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm sorry that you're still sick - hopefully the doc will give you some good drugs.
But SO excited about your move up here!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! :)

Erin said...

No! Boo!! I don't like the moving part all! Or the cold part, but that will eventually go away, and the move is much more permanent. Don't like it one bit.

Heidi said...

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!
You're moving!
I am so happy for all of you on so many levels, I am sorry that you will be leaving your Mom and Dad and Grandpa and his new bride.
All things happen for a reason!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails